Monday, January 31, 2011

Research into the family of Robert Charles Greenwood

Further to my earlier piece on Robert Charles Greenwood, I received the following email a few days ago, regarding research being done into the Greenwood family. I promised Tom Greenwood to post this up here. If any readers have more information to hand, please let Tom know.

Hi
I have just found your blog on Robert Charles Greenwood – he was my Great great uncle and I have been undertaking genealogical research of him and his family “ The Greenwoods Theatrical and Comedy Company”.
I am now in the process of trying to follow the family members – I think they seem to have all gone to Australia but if you have any more information  I would be very pleased to hear!
Regards
Tom Greenwood
tnandsmg@xnet.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment