Sunday, January 17, 2010

An update from historical research madness

Timespanner's been a fair bit quiet of late -- but I will return soon. Had some projects on my plate which have diverted my attention, both in the way of my occupation and the voluntary bits and pieces I get involved with. Currently, I working on a speech and power point presentation on land history records research, called Fine Lines, to present in a couple of months time at the Auckland City Library. Might see about getting the slides and text published online later, if I can. See you later.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your work and research ...and we'll be sitting here, waiting for your return ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased to know that you are not a part of history Lisa! Take your time and stay cool!

    Gail & Grae.

    ReplyDelete